- RSS Channel Showcase 8961083
- RSS Channel Showcase 8555059
- RSS Channel Showcase 5009742
- RSS Channel Showcase 9579195
Articles on this Page
- 07/28/10--00:00: _Can Literature Fest...
- 07/28/10--00:00: _Foreign Rights Acqu...
- 03/22/11--00:00: _Publishing in Turke...
- 09/05/11--13:51: _Video Interview wit...
- 09/19/11--10:30: _Turkey is London Bo...
- 09/20/16--23:30: _New Writings From I...
- 07/19/17--23:50: _Freedom To Publish:...
- 02/26/18--23:20: _Agent Nermin Mollao...
- 08/13/18--22:30: _Amid Turkey’s Spira...
- 07/28/10--00:00: Can Literature Festivals Change a Nation’s Reading Habits?
- 07/28/10--00:00: Foreign Rights Acquisitions Put Turkish Book Market on the Map
- 03/22/11--00:00: Publishing in Turkey: Expanding Horizons Between East and West
- 09/05/11--13:51: Video Interview with Agent Nermin Mollaoğlu at Beijing Book Fair
- 09/19/11--10:30: Turkey is London Book Fair “Market Focus” for 2013
- 09/20/16--23:30: New Writings From Istanbul: Turkish Agent Nermin Mollaoğlu
By Chip Rossetti In today’s lead story, Istanbul-based literary agent Nermin Mollaoğlu talks about her own background in Turkish publishing that led her to open […]
By Nermin Mollaoğlu • In the wake of Orhan Pamuk’s Nobel and Turkey’s appearance as Guest of Honour at the 2008 Frankfurt Book Fair, Turkish […]
With increased publishing professionalization and unique ability to bridge multiple cultures, Turkey is gaining credibility as a regional force. By Chip Rossetti In the field […]
Video interview with Turkish literary agent Nermin Mollaoğlu about her first trip to the Beijing Book Fair to get to know the Chinese publishing market.
The London Book Fair has announced Turkey will be its "Market Focus" for the 2013 event. Get up to date with our past coverage of the Turkish publishing scene.
'Frankfurt motivates us and helps our understanding of what we do,' says Kalem Agency founder Nermin Mollaoğlu. She brings new voices from Turkey to the world stage in October, a pair of debuts.
The post New Writings From Istanbul: Turkish Agent Nermin Mollaoğlu appeared first on Publishing Perspectives.
'A constant indefensible attack on freedom and rights in Turkey': Nermin Mollaoğlu on the detention of Princeton University Press author Koray Çalışkan.
The post Freedom To Publish: Kalem Agency Author Koray Çalışkan Under House Arrest in Turkey appeared first on Publishing Perspectives.
Taking note of the fact that two of the six shortlisted titles are Turkish in this year's EBRD Literature Prize, Istanbul's Nermin Mollaoğlu looks at the rights scene for Turkish books in 2018.
The post Agent Nermin Mollaoğlu: The French Market Is Beginning To Open Its Doors to Turkish Books appeared first on Publishing Perspectives.
As Turkey's nose-diving currency sets off alarm bells on world trading floors, Istanbul's Kalem Agency appeals to the publishing community for consideration from rights buyers: 'It's like being in a war.'
The post Amid Turkey’s Spiraling Currency Crisis: An Appeal for Rights Acquisitions appeared first on Publishing Perspectives.